|Oct. 13||Ballots Mailed|
|Oct. 25||Deadline for mail-in & online voter registration|
|Nov. 2||Deadline for in-person registration|
|Nov. 2||Election Day|
|Nov. 23||Pre-Certification @ 9AM|
|Nov. 23||Certification @ 9AM|
The first Tuesday in November is General Election Day for all voters in Washington. Benton County will mail ballots to our voters by October 15th. Please give the post office time to get your ballot to you. However, if you do not receive your ballot by October 20th contact our office for a replacement.
This year, ballots contain three statewide advisory votes and Benton's local races.
More information about the advisory votes and candidates can be found in the Online Voters' Pamphlet. More information on the 2021 General Election can be found by visiting the Secretary of State's Current Election Information page.
NEW Washington State University's Tri-Cities campus will host a Student Engagement HUB. The HUB is open for voter registration, voting, replacement ballots, and additional voter services. The WSU Student HUB will be open from 8:00am to 8:00pm on election day, November 2nd, and open to the public as well as students.
Ballot Drop Box Locations
- Prosser - 620 Market St
- Benton City Hall - 1009 Dale Ave
- Kennewick Annex - 5600 W. Canal Dr DRIVE UP
- Kennewick City Hall - 210 W 6th Ave DRIVE UP
- Badger Mountain Community Park - Keene Rd - Richland DRIVE UP
- Benton County Voting Center - 2610 N Columbia Center Blvd Richland DRIVE UP & INSIDE
- Jefferson Park - Off of Symons St - Richland DRIVE UP
- West Richland Library - 3803 W Van Giesen St DRIVE UP
- West Richland Shops - 3100 Belmont Blvd DRIVE UP
- WSU Tri Cities - 2710 Crimson Way - Richland DRIVE UP