|July 15||Ballots Mailed|
|July 27||Deadline for mail-in & online voter registration|
|August 4||Deadline for in-person registration|
|August 4||Election Day|
|August 17||Pre-Certification @ 9AM|
|August 18||Certification @ 9AM|
The August Primary includes all partisan offices and any nonpartisan office with three of more candidates who've filed.
The 2020 Primary includes Congressional District 4, Statewide, Legislative District 16, Legislative District 8, County Commissioner Districts 1 & 3, Benton Franklin Superior Court, and certain precinct committee officer positions.
View the August Primary Election poster.
Ballot Drop Box Locations
- Prosser - 620 Market St
- Benton City Hall - 1009 Dale Ave
- Kennewick Annex - 5600 W. Canal Dr DRIVE UP
- Kennewick City Hall - 210 W 6th Ave DRIVE UP
- Badger Mountain Community Park - Keene Rd - Richland DRIVE UP
- Benton County Voting Center - 2610 N Columbia Center Blvd Richland DRIVE UP & INSIDE
- Jefferson Park - Off of Symons St - Richland DRIVE UP
- West Richland Library - 3803 W Van Giesen St DRIVE UP
- West Richland Shops - 3100 Belmont Blvd DRIVE UP
- WSU Tri Cities - 2710 Crimson Way - Richland DRIVE UP