Where to File
The Secretary of State accepts candidate filings for federal and statewide executive offices, and for any legislative, court of appeals, and superior court office serving more than one county.
The Benton County Auditor's Office accepts filings for all countywide and local offices.
Filing for Office
Lot Drawing Results NEW
- First candidate that filed = Appears 1
- Second candidate that filed = Appears 4
- Third candidate that filed = Appears 5
- Fourth candidate that filed = Appears 3
- Fifth candidate that filed = Appears 2
Candidate Filing Forms
Candidate Filing Fee
Filing Fee is 1% of salary for yearly salaries over $1,000. It is $10.00 for an annual salary of $1,000 or less. If paid for attending meeting (per diem), with no fixed annual salary, then no filing fee is required.
Candidate Filing Requirements
- Registered to Vote
- Live in District
- Live in Commissioner District, if applicable